- Do you want to learn methods for Injury Prevention that work?
- Do you want to be more Confident about muscles and movement?
- Do you need CEC's?
- Do you want to have FUN while learning?
- Are you ready for information you can Apply On Monday!?!?
Introducing: Anatomy: Re-connect to your Muscles
Every movement and exercise starts with the brain and the muscles, yet a good understanding of anatomy is under-estimated in our industry. Deep knowledge about the architecture of the human body will set you apart from other health & fitness professionals. It will help you be more credible, effective and confident as you create exercise programs and work with clients.
In this course you will:
- Identify specific muscular attachments to bony landmarks of a model skeleton and on the human body.
- Demonstrate the unique movements of each muscle to create exercises and visualize contribution to movement.
- Identify the movements of these muscles and common concerns with imbalance or asymmetry.
- Evaluate various exercises for the muscles and methods to strengthen them in isolated and functional positions.
ACE Course Number: CEP71663
Location: 7739 Bishops Lane La Jolla, CA 92037
Date: Saturday May 10, 2014
8am-5pm with 1 hour lunch break
Worth 0.8 CEC's for American Council on Exercise
Worth 8 CEC's for American College of Sports Medicine