I'm a fitness entrepreneur, educator, writer and editor. My favorite topics are Anatomy, Body Awareness, Mindset, Career and Business. I help fitness and wellness professionals get aligned with their bodies and careers.
Personal trainers, massage therapists, pilates instructors, yoga teachers, chiropractors, physical therapists and health coaches are some of the professions I educate for.
I have a bachelors degree in Exercise Science and a masters degree in Kinesiology. I'm an ACE Certified Personal Trainer. I've been teaching courses for fitness professionals and at the college level for 12 years.
Hands-on exploration and application of knowledge are the most efficient ways of absorbing information or learning a skill. As a college professor, recreation facility director, mentor, and fitness trainer I have used this method of teaching with thousands of my students/clients from around the world. Visit their thoughts on the testimonials page.
I was raised in a home with a business owner dad and a mom involved with the YMCA and medical community.
Business owner dad + Health enthusiast mom = ME ! ! !
I live to help people become aware of their bodies and careers to find deeper connections within themselves.
It's fun to lead the way for passionate wellness professionals, who impact their communities every day.
I get excited about the one-of-a-kind path that each individual is on. YOU have specific skills and interests that make it possible for you to rise to your true potential.
I want to help you have more awareness and feel better about your own body, so you can pass along the benefit to your community. Find out more about my Anatomy Program and Career Guide to get a taste of how I teach.
Join the mailing list below to get connected.
Beverly Hosford, MA
Credentials and Experiences
- BS in Exercise Science
MA in Kinesiology and Exercise Psychology
- National Presenter for Idea Health & Fitness
- NFPT Editor and Publisher
- Health Works Institute Instructor
- Freelance Fitness Writer
- Anatomy Instructor and CEC Provider
- Fitness Business Coach
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Group Fitness Instructor
- San Diego Mesa College professor
- Fitness Professional at La Jolla's Finest Training
- Muscle Activation Techniques CS
- Aqua-aerobics instructor
- Johnson & Johnson Corporate fitness specialist
- Older adult fitness class leader
- Arthritis Research Study Facilitator
- Chiropractic Assistant
- Collegiate Intramural Sports Director
- Group Fitness & Personal Training Supervisor
- Recreation & Team Building Director for High School Students