Love gift giving? Loathe it? Either way, it surrounds us this time of year. While you are busy asking for perfume and new pajamas - you might be missing a huge opportunity!
Several years ago I un-wrapped an unexpected gift that proved to be very thoughtful and helpful. An Anatomy Coloring Book!
Invest in your body and in your mind this year. Body awareness is the gift that keeps on giving.
Share this blog with those who are shopping for you this season. Or...put aside some of that holiday bonus money and get yourself a gift! Remember, you can use educational tools as a tax write-off....
Anatomy Warehouse gives you a 5% discount on some of the items below with this code:
Here are TEN of my favorite anatomy tools:
2. You can never have enough Anatomy Books, so many to choose from!
3. Markers for your anatomy coloring book.
4. Fitness Equipment anyone?
5. Get on the list for the Ask Andy Online Anatomy Course for some free training videos and get a discount when it launches in 2015...
6. Treat yourself to an eye-opening Session with an MAT Specialist - they are all over the country and the most knowledgable about anatomy.
7. Anatomy chart to hang at your studio or at home.
8. Sticky tabs to organize your anatomy books - my books are covered in these, it makes studying more fun and easier.
9. Treat yourself to a massage or acupuncture appointment - if you live in Bozeman, MT - I have a few favorites!
10. Back to the Basics DVD of my Idea World 2013 Presentation.
Anatomy Warehouse gives you a 5% discount with this code: BEVH-5.
Got some other favorites? Share them in the comments below!