"I feel this in my lower back."
"My hip flexors are getting tired."
These are common complaints during crunches -- when all we want to hear is:
"My abs are sore!"
Click on the video to see what the common problems is and an approach to solving it.
Activate your muscles NOW!
1) Review the External Oblique and the Psoas Major attachments discussed in the video.
2) Bring awareness into the muscles and see if you can isolate their movements on your own body.
3) Educate someone else on the muscles and help them connect.
4) Review other abdominal muscle attachments and repeat!
5) Share your findngs and questions in the comments below and send the video along to someone else who can benefit!